Thursday, March 13, 2014

Angel Eyes and a Devil Heart.

Angels Eyes.
(and a Devil Heart.)
______________

The letter that
she wrote was
done on Paper..
but the Message
in Her Heart was
Onyx Stone.

Still Love,
(that evil bitch)
I can't escape
Her.
(even though
I'm better off
Alone.)

I tried to show
her that I would
be different..
and even wicked
men could make
a change..

yet I don't think
she ever gave a
shit..

(The Truth is
Painted on Her
Pretty Face.)
___

Chorus)

Angel Eyes,
and a Devil
Heart,..
No surprise
Our Love
grew Dark.
I've Fallen by The
Wayside Once
Again..

You will listen
(if you're smart)
and buy your Women
at Wal-Mart...
(and never introduce
em to your Friends.)

Nothing ventured
Nothing gained,
sounds O.K,
but it's a shame,
when Everything
you Love bursts
into Flames.
____

I woke up
drownin in
the stench
of Whiskey..

and lit a cigarette
to wash it down..

but there's not
enough to numb
Loves Hateful
Memory..

(or make you
Wish that She
was Not around.)

Because the
Letter that she
wrote was made
of Paper..

but the Meaning
in her Heart
was onyx Stone..

and Love
(that Evil Bitch)
I can't escape
her.

(even though
I'm Dying Here
Alone.)

(repeat chorus. )

J.Stephen.H.











No comments:

Post a Comment