Tuesday, May 13, 2014

every part of me frowns


hey Yo..I had an angel
mom and devil daddy
who fucked..so i guess
i'm a degenerative screwed
up pup.

nobody ever told me what
it meant to be good, and i
was raised out in in a boondock
redneck hood.

my sister feels my pain because
shes part of it too, she knows
what it's like to come into the
world screwed;

hearing bedtime stories inspired
by waterbong hits, hey bitch thats
my pooridge, get your hands of the
shit.

never give lip or else you're gettin
it split, never show emotion because
it makes you a wimp..

who the fuck can win against unbeatable
odds? when everything you do insults the
Living Room Gods?

it's hard to open up with people shutting
you down...harder still to smile when
every Part of You Frowns.








No comments:

Post a Comment